OptumRx® Mail Service Pharmacy
Take advantage of $0 co-pay for Tier 1 and Tier 2 medications, and make the most of your pharmacy benefits. Begin using home delivery with OptumRx today.
You could pay less for the same medications when you use home delivery through OptumRx, your plan's preferred mail service pharmacy.
Savings and convenience delivered right to your home.
- Co-pay savings vary by plan. Contact UnitedHealthcare for full details on how you could save on your co-pays compared to what you would pay at a Network Retail Pharmacy.
- Completed orders for a new prescription should arrive within ten business days, completed refill orders should arrive in about seven business days.
- No charge for standard delivery to U.S. addresses, including U.S. territories.
- Pharmacists are available by phone to answer your questions any day, any time.
Starting home delivery
OptumRx makes it easy to move to home delivery. Get started with only a few quick steps. We can even contact your doctor to move your prescription. Begin using home delivery today:
Set up your account at optumrx.com and select which medication you would like to switch to home delivery.
Call OptumRx toll-free at 1-877-889-6358 (TTY 711) any day, anytime. OptumRx can get you set up with home delivery right over the phone.
Complete an order form and mail it to OptumRx along with your written prescription(s).
Prescription order form (PDF)(151.6 KB)
For more information about home delivery with OptumRx, visit Learn.OptumRx.com/UHCMailSaves.
Set up an account at optumrx.com to help you manage your prescriptions online. You can:
- Sign up to get your medication with home delivery.
- Check the status of your home delivery order.
- Find medications and lower costs alternatives covered by your plan.
- Renew expired prescriptions.
- Set up text message notifications to remind you to take your medicine.
- Refill prescriptions when your medications are running low.