OptumRx Mail Service Pharmacy
Make the most of your pharmacy benefits. Begin using home delivery with OptumRx® today.
You could pay less for the same medications when you use home delivery through OptumRx, your plan's preferred mail service pharmacy.
Savings and convenience delivered right to your home.
- Copay savings vary by plan. Contact UnitedHealthcare or call the number on the back of your member ID card for full details on how you could save on your home delivery copays compared to what you would pay at a Network Retail Pharmacy.
- Completed orders for a new prescription should arrive within ten business days, completed refill orders should arrive in about seven business days.
- No charge for standard delivery to U.S. addresses, including U.S. territories.
- Pharmacists are available by phone to answer your questions any day, any time.
Starting home delivery
OptumRx makes it easy to move to home delivery. Get started with only a few quick steps. We can even contact your doctor to move your prescription. Begin using home delivery today:
Ask your doctor to send an electronic prescription to OptumRx.
Set up your account at optumrx.com and choose which medication you want to move to home delivery. Or use the OptumRx App on your smart phone or tablet.
Call OptumRx toll-free at 1-888-658-0539 (TTY 711) any day, anytime.
Complete an order form and mail it to OptumRx along with your written prescription(s).
Prescription order form (PDF) - Opens in a new window(207.9 KB)
For more information about home delivery with OptumRx, visit OptumRx.com.
Set up an account at optumrx.com to help you manage your prescriptions online. You can:
- Sign up to get your maintenance medication with home delivery.
- Find medications and lower costs alternatives covered by your plan.
- Set up text message notifications to remind you to take your medicine. Note: Standard text and data rates may apply for this service.