designate a Primary Care Provider:
Your primary care provider (PCP) plays an important role in your health care, and we want you to have the opportunity to select one you are comfortable with. Your PCP can:
- Provide information that can help you make good lifestyle choices to maintain and improve your health.
- Serve as a direct point of contact in case of an emergency.
- Manage the drugs prescribed to you and identify potential adverse interactions.
- Coordinate the care of specialists who may diagnose and treat your conditions.
- Help ensure that you are getting the care you need while helping to minimize your out-of-pocket costs.