Find helpful resources including forms, plan materials and more.
Note: PDF (Portable Document Format) files can be viewed with Adobe® Reader®. If you don't already have this viewer on your computer, download it free from the Adobe website.
When you sign in, you can track and manage your spending to date, including your total drug costs and out-of-pocket costs. You can also print a temporary member ID card or order a replacement member ID card, among other tasks. If you don't have an account, please register.
Prescription drug mail order forms
Premium payment forms and information
Authorization forms and information
Medication authorization forms
Other resources and plan information
Recursos en Español (Resources in Spanish)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form (PDF) (636.9 KB)
- Premium Deduction from Social Security Payment Form (PDF) (48.8 KB)
- Authorization to Share Personal Information Form (PDF) in Authorization forms - Opens in a new window (81.3 KB) - Complete this form to give others access to your account. Choose someone you trust such as a spouse, family member, caregiver or friend to access or help you manage your health plan.
- Appointment of Representative Form
- Learn more about how to appoint a representative here.
- Drug-Specific Prior Authorization Request Forms - Find the form for your medication and provide to your prescriber to complete for faster decision
- Medication Prior Authorization Request Form (PDF) (42.6 KB) - Provide this form to your prescriber if drug-specific form is unavailable or if requesting coverage in advance of upcoming year between October 15 and December 31 of the current year (e.g., between 10/15/2018 and 12/31/2018 for 2019 plan year)—please check "Proactive Benefit Review" box
- Medicare Part D Coverage Determination Request Form (PDF) (108.1 KB) - For use by members and providers
- Redetermination Request Form (PDF) (67.0 KB) - For use to appeal a denial
- Summary of Benefits and Evidence of Coverage – Go to View plans and pricing and enter your ZIP code. Choose one of the available plans in your area and view plan details. You’ll find the information you need in the Plan Documents table.
- UnitedHealthcare Prescription Drug Transition Process
- Coverage determinations and appeals, drug conditions and limitations and quality assurance policies
- Medicare Plan Appeals & Grievances Form (PDF) – (for use by members) - Opens in a new window (132.1 KB)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- 60-day formulary change notice
- Learn about getting help with prescription drug costs
To get an enrollment form for a UnitedHealthcare Medicare Part D plan, go to View plans and pricing and enter your ZIP code. Choose one of the available plans in your area and view plan details. You'll find the form you need in the Plan Documents table.
To request disenrollment from your Medicare prescription drug plan and switch to Original Medicare only, you have two options to choose from:
- Disenrollment Form (Online) - Opens in a new window - Fill out the form and submit the request online.
- Disenrollment Form (PDF) - Opens in a new window (72.7 KB) - Print the PDF form. Fill it out in black/blue ink. Mail or Fax it using the directions on the form.
Learn more about disenrollment rights and responsibilities here.